Switch to TBoP
Switching banks has never been easier...and Wiser!
Our switch kit is an easy-to-use, FREE service to help you transfer your accounts from other financial institutions to The Bank of Princeton. Simply enter your information and the switch kit helps you create the letters to notify others of your account change. If you would like assistance with completing the switch kit, please feel free to contact one of our branch locations or call 609.921.1700 . We would be happy to assist you.
It's as easy as 1...2...3!
Step 1. Open an account with The Bank of Princeton.
Step 2. Transfer your Direct Deposits & Automatic Payment information. This is one of the most important aspects of making a smooth switch. We will be more than happy to help with this process. Just stop by your local branch. It is a good idea to have a few recent bank statements available to review the automatic transactions you need to move.
Step 3. Close your old accounts.
- Make sure all checks and debits have cleared.
- Leave enough funds in your account(s) to cover any automatic payments that may need to be withdrawn.
- Double check maturity dates of account(s) in order to avoid possible penalties.
- Close your account by completing the Request to Close Account form we have provided.
- Mail the signed form to your former financial institution.
Switching to The Bank of Princeton is Free...Easy...and Wise!