Announcing Bill Pay
Experts estimate that the average American spends two to four hours a month paying bills when they write and mail paper checks. Time for an upgrade! Rather than opening bills, writing checks, stuffing envelopes, recording transactions longhand and making sure there are enough stamps to finish the job, consumers can use their computers to schedule bill payments in less than 10 minutes.
Announcing Bill Pay for
Business Online Banking!
- This convenient service allows you to pay bills and manage tasks from a secure location online.
- This saves you time so you can focus on more important tasks, like growing your business.
Join the millions of people who make their lives easier every month by receiving, viewing and paying their bills online. It's fast, easy and puts you in complete control.
- who to pay
- when to pay them
- how often to pay them
Plus, you can enhance the convenience of paying online by
- receiving your bills electronically
- checking the status of pending bills
- scheduling recurring payments
Once you start using Bill Pay, we have a dedicated help line to assist you.
1-855-237-8043, available 7am - 1am, EST.