Switch to TBoP
Switching banks has never been easier...and Wiser!
- Our switch kit is an easy-to-use, FREE service to help you transfer your accounts from other financial institutions to The Bank of Princeton.
- Simply enter your information and the switch kit helps you create the letters to notify others of your account change.
- If you would like assistance with completing the switch kit, please feel free to contact one of our branch locations or call 609.921.1700 . We would be happy to assist you.
It's as easy as 1...2...3!
Step 1. Open an account with The Bank of Princeton.
Step 2. Transfer your Direct Deposits & Automatic Payment information. This is one of the most important aspects of making a smooth switch. We will be more than happy to help with this process. Just stop by your local branch. It is a good idea to have a few recent bank statements available to review the automatic transactions you need to move.
Step 3. Close your old accounts.
- Make sure all checks and debits have cleared.
- Leave enough funds in your account(s) to cover any automatic payments that may need to be withdrawn.
- Double check maturity dates of account(s) in order to avoid possible penalties.
- Close your account by completing the Request to Close Account form we have provided.
- Mail the signed form to your former financial institution.
Switching to The Bank of Princeton is Free...Easy...and Wise!