If you have a personal debit card, and would be interested in additional card protection and peace of mind, The Bank of Princeton has launched a new "Card Valet" app.
"Card Valet" provides you with an extra layer of security and control for your debit card by allowing you to set spending parameters for transactions or even turn off your card if it's misplaced.
Simply download "Card Valet" by going to the Apple Store or Google Play, depending on your type of device. After downloading "Card Valet," register your Bank of Princeton or MoreBank debit card by setting up a User ID and Password.
Card Valet Features
"Card Valet" has a variety of features including:
- Turning off the card if it is misplaced
- Setting debit card transaction alerts based on the controls selected by you
- Setting transaction control for locations, which only allows transactions with a card present, within the location you have set. (This does not apply to web transactions.)
- Setting controls for the types of merchants you want or do not want approved. For example, you could choose to turn off gas stations
- Setting controls over which types of transactions should be approved. For example, you can turn off the ATM or eCommerce transactions
- Setting spending limit controls which allows you to set a per transaction limit and deny any transactions exceeding that amount
- Viewing recent debit card transactions
- Viewing balances in the accounts attached to your card
Downloading the App
- On your mobile device (smartphone or tablet), search for "Card Valet" in the The Apple Store or the Google Play for Android
- Download ("Card Valet")
- Register your Bank of Princeton or MoreBank debit card
Download "Card Valet" today to get convenient banking at your fingertips and enjoy peace of mind!
Important Note: Use your mobile devices (smartphone or tablet) to launch the "Card Valet" app. "Card Valet" will not work on a desktop or laptop computer.