Answers you need to questions you have.
Personal Mobile Banking App.
- Check your balance(s).
- Review your transaction history
- find your bank's nearest ATM from wherever you are.
- a smartphone* (iOS or Android operating system)
- a web-enabled device* (mobile browser) or
- a standard mobile device with texting capabilities *
The current deposit limit is $2,500 per deposited check and $2,500 per business day.
The Bank reserves the right to establish and assign to you deposit limits for Mobile Deposit (including limits on the dollar amount and/or number of Checks that you may transmit through Mobile Deposit each day) and to modify such limits from time to time in the Bank’s sole discretion, and you agree to comply with all such limits.
Mobile Banking App Security Information:
- Smartphone, such as iPhones, Androids and Blackberry have very controlled and secure operating system(s). Please make sure that your phones updates are current for the most secure software to be active.
- Mobile Banking uses 128bit SSL encryption just like Online Banking - which basically encrypts and protects any transmission of data including customer account information.
- Mobile Banking used strong firewalls just like our Online Banking - which protects from unauthorized or malicious intrusions.
- An additional security is provided by the Q&A authentication for initial access to your account
- Just like Online Banking, Mobile Banking uses your Username and Password to access. **Your account will lock down after three incorrect attempts from your mobile device.
Personal Banking eStatements
...the easiest way to Bank Wisely.
- Saving paper is the nicest environmental benefit.
- You can share your statements with your accountant much easier by just forwarding the .pdf to them, if you save it first on your computer.
- You will have your statements available to view quicker than if you receive it by postal mail.
Personal Online Banking and DirectConnect
- Memorize your Access ID and Password. You should never write it down where it can be found by another person. Do not share or reveal this information to anyone.
- Change your password often, It is a good idea to change your password on a regular basis, like once a month. You can do this by clicking on the "Change Password" button after logging in. Always include a combination of letters ( upper and lower case), numbers and symbols in your password.
- Log out after each session. Always click the "sign off" button when finished with your Online Banking and/or your computer. If you share a computer with others individuals, you may want to completely close the internet connection after using your Online Banking.