Our new real-time account alerts are here!
Choose your alerts.
|A purchase using your debit card was just processed.
You instantly know.
|An ATM withdrawal is made.
You instantly know.
|A check clears that exceeds the amount you set.
You instantly know.
Delivered the way you want.
Messages are sent instantly using any of the delivery channels you choose:
One of the easiest ways to receive NotifiAlerts is through text messages on your smartphone*, or wearable devices.
Receive email messages about your account activity.
|Mobile Banking App
Receive push notifications from your smartphone. Activate these alerts from our Mobile Banking app.
|Online Banking Message Center
View your NotifiAlerts every time you log on to Online Banking.
There are dozens of Secure Alerts to choose from:
- Online banking login has been changed
- Online banking login has been locked out
- Account Status Changed
- Online Banking Email Change
- Address has been changed
- Customer Name Change
- Customer Phone Change
- Customer Email Change
- Account Balance Above Threshold
- Account Balance Below Threshold
- ATM Withdrawal over XXXX dollar ($) amount
- Check Number XXXX has cleared
- Deposit Credited to an account
- Fees charged to an account
- Overdraft Occurred on Account
- Hold added to an account
- Hold removed from an account
- Outgoing Transfer Executed over XXXX dollar ($) amount
- Credit Transaction Posted
- Debit Transaction Posted
- EFT Authorization Hold Added
- Electronic Draft deducted over dollar ($) amount
- Incoming Transfer Executed over XXXX dollar ($) amount
- Transaction Equals
- Transaction Over
- Withdrawal over threshold
- Interest was paid to an account
- Deposit Account Statement Generated
- Maximum Credit Limit Exceeded
- Scheduled Loan Payment
- Loan Advance Posted
- Loan Past Due
- Loan Payment Amount will change in N days
- Loan Account Rate will change in N days
- Loan credit limit amount changed
- Loan Payment Due / Amount Due (at Billing)
- Loan Escrow Disbursement Posted
- Escrow Refund Check Issued
- Escrow Payment Amount will change in N days
- CD Approaching Maturity
- Initial Deposit Posted to Time Account
- Time account has been renewed
- Safe Deposit Box Payment Due
- Safe Deposit Box Payment in Past Due
Frequently Asked Questions:
Do I have to be enrolled for Online Banking to receive NotifiAlerts?
You can set up alerts from Online Banking. Or you can choose to receive push notification alerts, which are set up from our Mobile Banking app.
Can I use alerts to help guard against fraud?
Absolutely. We recommend that all customers/members set-up NotifiAlerts to monitor account activity. When you activate NotifiAlerts you’ll know exactly what’s happening with your money, and you can watch for suspicious activity in real-time.
Is there a fee to receive alerts?
No. This is a free service. However note that text message and data fees may be charged by your service provider to receive text alerts.
How do I sign up to receive NotifiAlerts?
Simple. After May 3, 2022 just log on Online Banking and select Alerts. You can choose the alerts you wish to receive from the Alert Options tab.
Can I send alerts to more than one person?
Yes. When setting up alerts, in the Contact Options tab there is a link to add additional email addresses and text numbers.
How do I activate an email address or phone number to receive alerts?
When setting up alerts from the Contact Options tab, just click “send activation code”. Type the code you receive into the activation box.
Can I choose not to receive alerts in middle of the night?
Yes. Each alert you choose has a “do not disturb” option. Any alerts generated during that time period will be held until that period ends
Can I review past alerts?
Yes. Log on to Online Banking and go to the Sent Alerts screen. It displays a list of your alerts with the details. You can mark as read or delete past alerts from here. You can also view past alerts from our Mobile Banking app.
How do I delete or modify alerts?
From the Alert screen, click the Overview tab to view all of your alerts. Click to Edit or Delete any existing alert.
Can I take action from an alert?
NotifiAlerts will soon offer the ability to take action directly from the alert.
Can I set up alerts from the mobile banking app?
Yes. To set up push notifications through our Mobile Banking app, just log on, select More from the main menu, then Alerts. Turn on Push Notifications. Once turned on, you can set up account alerts, security alerts, and view your recent history of alerts sent.
What are the system requirements to receive alerts though the Mobile Banking app?
Our Mobile Banking app supports mobile devices using operating system versions of Android 4.1 or Apple iOS 8 or newer.